All the work involving refurbishment of the stadium will not affect fixtures at the ground. Furthermore, the extension of the stadium's capacity will allow seats to be allocated to many members on the waiting list for a season ticket and open up the possibility of grouping families and friends together. The seating will be brand new and more comfortable and accessibility will be improved in the stands with wider entrances and passageways.
- Fewer seats in the first tier, but with better view of the pitch and the stadium.
- The third tier will have more seats.
- The widening of aisles will occasionally affect the capacity of ach seating block.
- The capacity of each section of the terraces will be optimized in order to incorporate improvements.
This refers to the process of re-locating season ticket holders from their current seat in Camp Nou to the future Camp Nou. FC Barcelona’s Social Department has started designing the migration process, under guidance of the finest experts in the sector. Priorities: Simplicity, ease and personalisation with a clear, fair and transparent procedure.
This process will be guided by five well-defined questions:
1) Detailed and regular communication.
2) Personal guidance at the OAB with the choice of a new seat, taking into account:
- Prices, features and services nearby.
- Location and view of the pitch from the seat, with 3D simulations.
- Path taken to the seat.
- Mobility options from the seat.
3) Priority given to family grouping and the needs of members with reduced mobility.
4) Season ticket holders will get the chance to pick seats together with other members, change the location of their seat and choose a different price range.
5) At the end of the migration process for current season ticket holders, members on the waiting list will be able to access the same service.